Welcome to JIM'S Inc. - Proudly Serving Montgomery County, Maryland!
- Plumbing Services - Repairs or replacement of faucets, toilets, garbage disposals, water line leaks, drain cleaning, water heaters, well pumps, water treatment, water and sewer mains, gas lines and Plumbing Safety Inspection Agreements.
- Heating Services - Repairs or replacement of heat pumps, gas furnaces, hot water boilers, radiators, warm floors, electrostatic filters, humidifiers and Maintenance Agreements.
- AC Cooling Services - Repairs or replacement of heat pumps, condensers, coils, filters and Maintenance Agreements.
- Electrician Services - Lighting fixtures, outlets, phone lines, computer and cable lines, exterior lighting and attic ventilation.
- Handyman Services - Painting (interior/exterior), tile repairs, caulking, windows and doors, drywall repairs, roof leaks, hanging pictures and mirrors and other maintenance projects.
- Remodeling Services - Bathroom and kitchen makeovers, additions, porches and other remodeling projects.
- Air Duct Cleaning - Unclogging air ducts to increase the air flow and to make heating and cooling systems work more efficiently. Jim's provides a purification service for ducts and uses a portable tecnology system for that's 99.99% effective against mold and bacteria on surfaces.
Customers in the Washington, DC metro area come to JIM’S Inc. when they’re having problems with the mechanical systems in their homes. They need excellent plumbing services, electrical services, heating services, AC cooling services and handyman services and, most importantly, they need their problems to be fixed right the first time.
Customers also contact JIM’S Inc. when they’re concerned about getting the service in a timely manner. They don’t want “window” appointments – they want a fixed time when a service technician will come to their home.
JIM’S Inc. believes that service is "love in a uniform", so if you're looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and courteous plumber, electrician, HVAC technician or handyman, you've come to the right place. And, don't forget to "share the love" and tell a friend about us.
Contact us now!
Did you know?
My garbage disposal doesn't work and makes no noise, what is wrong?
There is a reset button on the bottom of the disposal which disconnects when the disposal over heats. Push it in and try the disposal again. If it makes a humming noise it is probably jammed. With the switch off, try using a broom handle to turn it and then remove the broom handle and try it again. If this doesn't work give us a call.
I smell gas, what should I do?
Do not turn on any switches! Leave the house and call the Gas Company from a neighbor's phone at (703) 750-1000.
Is it safe to turn off my water to the house when I go away?
It is not only safe it is recommended. Turn off the main water valve where the water line enters your home. It will not affect your water heater nor hurt any other part of your plumbing system. With the rash of pinhole leaks we have been having in this area it would be unwise to not turn if off.
Should I turn off the gas to my water heater while on vacation?
All gas water heaters have a knob, which allows you to turn the control to pilot only. This is a good way to save gas when you are going to be away for any length of time. When you return just switch it back to on and the water heater will begin to heat your water. You may have to wait an hour of two to have a full tank of hot water. With electric water heaters you will have to turn if off at the breaker in your electric panel box. Electric water heaters take longer to reheat, but you will save energy by doing so.